Monday, August 12, 2013

I am okay.

Okay so I'm still wide awake at this hour even though tomorrow is Monday and I AM WORKING. Gah! I slept too much while on my way back from the little raya getaway.

Am taking up the Yummy Mummy in Training's challenge to blog every day in August. I know. It's August 12 now. I am 12 days late. But I'll start from Day 10 onwards. Hope to keep this going. So here goes nothing.

Day 10 - How are you?

I remember two weeks ago I broke down when I was asked this simple question. Three words that you hear almost everyday. I could have brushed it aside and pretended to be okay. But I could not find any strength to do it any more. Maybe it's because of the question. Maybe it's because he initiated that question. Maybe it's the combination of both. I have no idea.

After two weeks, how am I now?
I had better days but I had far worst days as well *chuckles* Fickle, fickle me. 

I am okay. Vulnerable but okay.

No comments: