Sunday, December 4, 2011

I don't like titles.

Hello there, how are you?

Sorry for being away for such a long time. Life has been pretty consistent so there isn't much that I can talk about. The hair's longer now. The face rounder. Fringe ain't growing though. Don't know why. Kinda regret that I got it chopped off. Tanned.

Oh yeah, my sister got married about a month ago. That's about the only busy period since my finals were over. Imma boast about my beautiful sis now. Skip if you find it nauseating. LOL.

These were taken in the studio. And that's my second bro-in-law :)



This is taken at Sekeping Tenggiri



And this is taken after the tea ceremony.


The band of brothers half-way through the games. They have to walk to the 7-11 behind my house to purchase a list of things, barefooted wearing disposable underwear. And yes, water balloon as well. That was HILARIOUS! XD


After seeing the pictures, one of my friends asked if the girl in the pics is really my sister. HAHAHA. No, she's not. Since I looked like my mum and eldest sister, I reckon that my second sister is adopted. I rest my case.

And now I'm interning until the end of the month and then, I'll be back to uni for my sophomore year.

 I want a vacation. I need a vacation. I can't wait for CNY! :(

5 comments:

zoe said...

the cheapest vacation.... PENANG! XDDD...

btw, your sis is beautiful! XD

and pls upload ur latest pic... can't really imagine how you look w/out a pic... HAHAHAH

Rubin said...

HAHAHA thankiu on her behalf :P
i wanna goooo!! my sis is going on the 11th ya know. and 12th is the replacement holiday for sultan selangor's bday!!! will you be free on 12th? ;)

hmm i shall consider your request cos uploading my own picture is erm.. kinda vain. LOL. aiya go see fb lah. just imagine me with a rounder, fuller face. lol.

zoe said...

alah... i'm so sorry i kinda just noticed ur reply XD.. sigh and 12th is like 3 days ago lol.. nxt yr k???

Anonymous said...

Wahhh, your sis so leng lui!

Rubin said...

linda, unexpected right? HAHAHA
thankiu anyways :)