Thursday, July 28, 2011

Product concept to product demand, the already-accumulated even on the shelves, the company began on what was known as the concentration of the product concept. Instead, focus mainly on the product itself, to focus on improving product quality and adding several features that make it make it more attractive and better than other products competitive.


Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is this?


Resolution for next semester: Shall not be the editor anymore when she's in the group because I can never understand what the fuck she's trying to say. Can you imagine when a group member declined to re-do her part when the leader requested her to do so by saying "I am no God"? Wow. I think I should use this excuse. It's quite effective. Lol.


I am no God either because only God can understand her report. I think I'll tell that to the leader next time. Heh.

No comments: