Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mothers can be so adorable at times.

Me and mum were watching Mandarin news on the tv and reports about the wedding of the century was on air. They were reporting about this flower girl yawning when they were entering some place. Apparently, the kid is Camilia's 3 years old grand daughter and she's ya know, half-royalty and all. But that's not the point.

(Conversation)
Mum: Camilia is the step mother right?
Me: Yeah. She looks very old huh.

(She have this epic expression on her face agreeing to what I just said.)

Mum: YES! I DON'T understand what he likes about her. Diana was so BEAUTIFUL.

(I was laughing by myself already after she said that.)

Mum: She looks so OLD hor? And her boobs are like sagging already.

The last bit was not necessary lah but I guess she was emphasizing on the difference of Princess Di and Camilia. LOL. Mothers can also be so judgmental. But err.. I hope we won't get sued for what my mum said about the err, ageing body parts XD

No comments: