Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thanks to my undying habit to procrastinate, I've got myself sick this time.
Sore throat, headache, and blocked nose. 
I even fell asleep in class (it's partly the lecturer's fault too. Mr Zani, you're too boring!)
Written 9 posts for my IT assignment in l2 hours which we are required to create a blog and post at least 10 posts about a topic. If you're interested, the link is here.
Had only three hours of sleep then rushed off to my 12.30pm classes that continues on until 6.30pm.
Heaty food made things worst. 
I had toast, ginger egg and milo the previous day.

And yesterday I've received two more assignments.
That's three assignments to be submitted a week after CNY!
Omomo I better start doing it as soon as possible T______T
I know that it seems very little for you public uni students, but I've never been this busy for a very long time. HAHAHAHA

No comments: