Friday, December 24, 2010



Suitable for the weather now. Always raining and all. Especially under the blanket while hugging the pillow. The song is not sweet sweet song like Bruno Mars' just the way you are though. But still its got this nice flow to it.

And happy birthday again Tzing dear if you're reading this. I definitely prefer hanging out with you all! Hands down! XD

And uh, I gotta say that I'll make a great detective thanks to FB. LOL. Sooks, I think it's really all coincidence that I could guess those stuff. I coincidently saw the news feed and I coincidently saw the car. I mean it's not like I purposely go and stalk you kay? HAHAHA. This is getting creepier with me trying to explain =X

2010's coming to an end soon. How was it for all of you? Did you get to realize your resolution for this year? I don't recall of setting a goal for myself. Even if I did, I don't remember and probably did not achieve it. Lol. Maybe I should set one for 2011. I should try to stop being so forgetful. Yeah, a simple one will do XD

2010 had its ups and down.
I moved into 101 Pendita.
Missed form 6 life badly when things does not go smoothly (still do)
Learnt to be a tad bit more independent.
Met some dickhead that isn't worth mentioning here.
Went Hatyai twice.
Celebrated her 21st birthday.
Started degree.

The end of the year was probably the worst compared to the early half. A lot of things went out of control or blown out of proportion. Well I hope that by next year things would be a lil' better, for everyone's sake.

Woah I just realized that this is probably the longest post in months! I usually post on the spur of the moment. Lol. Guess I shall go sleep now. Am meeting up with the girls tomorrow morning at 8am ==

Have a jolly merry christmas everyone! *rawr*

2 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

Lols.. u found it? =.=!
btw, I prefer hanging with u girls too. hehe!
tumpang tumpang, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZING! haha =D

Rubin said...

no i didn't! it's all the news feed's fault!! I'M INNOCENT! ><