Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've got this feeling that the router in my house totally hates me. It does not want to connect to the internet no matter how many freaking times I switch it off and on again. But when my sister comes back and switch it off for like less than five times, it freaking connects.

Eh hello Mr Handsome Router, I'm going back to Cheras in like what? Less than five days? Can you at least give me chances to download dramas so that I wouldn't rot there? Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Talking about dramas, there is one that I'm dying to watch, Mary Stayed Out All Night. HAHA. I already read about the ending but still I want to watch it because of this guy here :D


KYAAAA HE IS SO DAMN HOT RIGHT? Am I right or am I right? XD
Sorry that's the inner fangirl talking *shy*

This will be the number 1 must watch drama. And next will be You're Beautiful. I know, I know. That drama is like longgggg time ago but I only manage to watch a few episodes here and there because of my disinterest in the plot. I mean it's all predictable right? BUT after watching a few epis on TV, I guess that three hunks managed to stop me from changing channels. LOL.

Well I guess that's all I want to watch now. The thought of waiting for the freaking video to load makes me shudder and clicks X on the upper right corner. So better not make long list. Else I won't be able to complete watching the dramas even after 2011 ends.

Oh, Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2011 will be a smashing one for all of you. But remember to take care as well *bearhug*

10 comments:

zoe said...

*hugs*
i'm watching you're beautiful too... but umm... the 1st and last epi only... hahah! XDDD... quite nice... it's still no.1 tho..

sarah said...

lol binnnn!

Rubin said...

peili, you mean s.scandal is still number 1? i don't get you there. lol. go watch mary stayed out all night. I'm struggling with epi 1 because of the damn connection! >< that guy is smokingggg hot lah OMG! *spaz*

meiyin don't like that lah *pokes meiyin*

Bao said...

omg *waves* I LOVE KIM JAEWOOK DNAJSKDNAS :DDD (even shamelessly had him on my blog header :> )

and to be honest, the only reason why i'm watching MSOAN is because he's in it. lol. omg and another drama Bad Guy, he's in it too although he isn't appearing as much as i'd like him too but :Q____________ this guy is so fap-worthy!!!

Rubin said...

he's not appearing in MSOAN as frequent too! i want him in EVERY SINGLE SCENE!!!!! XDDDDD

Bao said...

omg yes and isn't jungin such an ideal husband. lol i always go crazy when he's being nice and always covering for the girl. just give him to me if she doesn't appreciate his every goodness HAHAHA

sorry :P i get a little out of hand when it comes to talking about him.

zoe said...

nope.. i mean you're beautiful.. lol
haha... my fren is going gaga over kimjaewook too... ROFL...
i watched the 1st epi of Mary.. honestly don't really like the show.. haha.. XPPPP... biased opinion >_< haha
i only like the casts in this drama... XPPP
try watching fr jacinda entertainment.. kinda fast

Rubin said...

bao - NONONONONO!! jungin is mine!!! MINE I TELL YOU! MINEEEEEEEE!!! *spazzzz*

peili - how can you not go gaga over him???!?!!!!1!!1 ah klah he's not a triple threat like micky ><
i'm watching from youtube. so it's kinda the same. HAHA. i think the next drama would either be s.scandal or secret garden/blingbling tracksuit. any advise? XDDDDDDDD

zoe said...

haha definitely s.scandal! >_<
and secret garden of course... rofl.. watch both at the same time la XPPPP

Rubin said...

wahh you think i really have four eyes? lol. gonna finish you're beautiful soon. three epis left! yay!!! :D