Sunday, December 12, 2010

I should have not deleted that damn post! Should have just leave it like it is. I don't know why I care so much. Oh, wait. It's because I want to live in peace. I want to avoid controversies! I don't want things to get uglier.

And now you go around saying that you don't want to live in a lie. What kind of lie are you living in may I ask? When all I did was spared you the truth. I did not even confirmed anything when you asked me about it. All I told you was not to speculate and make any assumptions.

Why are you so sure that the comment was aimed at you? Bloody fool. You think that the whole world revolves around you? And now you want to play the victim huh? I've seen it before. And it does not work for me. I did not pity or sympathized you. On the other hand, it only made me feel disgusted at you.

From now on you better watch your tongue and keep yourself out of my hair. I'm not going to be that friendly, all-smiley friend anymore. Period.

No comments: