Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1. Where did you take your profile picture?
google.com

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Red polo shirt and a navy green shorts.

3. What is your current problem?
How to spend the next 45 days.

4. What makes you happy?
a packed schedule with me doing something productive.

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
B'z - DIVE

6. Any celeb you would marry.
The list is too long. Haha. Matsuyama Kenichi?

7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Lemme google first...

Matt LeBlanc (fyi, the actor that did Joey in Friends)

that's the only one that I recognized from the list. Heh

8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
*gasps* NEVER!

9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Nope. But I've been told I look like three different person in a day by the same fella =='''

10. Do you still watch kiddie movies of kiddie TV shows?
Yeshh I still do and I'm not afraid to say it! Bwahahhhaaha

11. Do you speak any language?
No. *roll eyes*

12. Do you ever watch MTV?
I used to worship MTV in my younger days =X

Chapter 1:
1. Middle name
Rotted. Rubin Rotted Lim.

2. Nickname(s)
Bin, rub rub, anna pui, lim sai ping err that's all I can think as of now.

3. Current location
Telok Panglima Garang.

4. Eye color
Dark brown.

5. Do you get along well with your parents?
I guess so. Lol.

Chapter 2: Favourites
1. Ice cream
Green tea! *salivates*

2. Shampoo/Conditioner
Idk. Anything that would cure my itchy scalp =X

3. Person
You, who are still reading this boring tag. Haha *winks*

Chapter 3: Do you ...
1. Dance in the shower?
Nope, for fear of slipping and fall flat on my face.

2. Call people back?
Hahaha. It depends.

3. Believe in love?
Find me a boyfriend and I'll get back to you ;)

4. Any mental health issues?
Isn't it obvious? :)

Chapter 4: Have you ...
1. Broken a bone?
Nope.

2. Sprained anything?
Nope.

3. Had physical therapy?
Nope.

4. Stitches?
Eww thank god no!

5. Taken painkillers?
Panadol is painkillers right? Haha. Duh!

How I end my sentences
1. I love
to eat.

2. I don't understand
why am I doing this tag.

3. When I wake up in the morning
I will reach for my phone to check the time and gasps because either I slept too much or I overslept.

4. Life is full of
surprises :D

5. I get annoyed very quickly when
I'm hungry.

6. Parties are
fun if there's right companies :)

7. Female dogs are
the opposite of male dogs?

8. Cats are
one word - geli.

9. Tomorrow is
Wednesday, hopefully a better day.

10. I have a low tolerance for
ignorant fools.

11. If I had a million dollars
I would travel to Japan this instant! XDDDD

You can do this if you have nothing better to do ;)

No comments: