Saturday, October 9, 2010

Woah please mind your manners. When someone is asking you a question, please answer the question instead of pretending that the person next to you is invisible. It is extremely rude to do so. It did not happen once, it happened twice in a row! What's worst was that you even had the "curtesy" to turn and look at the person with a smug face. That isn't very nice you know.

My tolerance level had increased during these past three years and for you to make me so pissed is really something. I don't want to make a big ho-ha out of this as if there's not enough drama created recently but I seriously just can't control my attitude towards you.

Don't think because I've been all smiley and nice all these while that you can treat me like this. I'm not taking all these shits just because you did not learn the basic mannerism of a civilised human being. And yes, you can say that I small gas, too sensitive or whatever. But everyone have something that they detest and hate. It just so happens that I despise people ignoring my questions on purpose and you made that terrible mistake. So please learn some manners. I'll try my very best to tolerate because I do not want to create more drama as it is. I just want some peaceful time here.

No comments: