Friday, October 29, 2010

I did

hanged out with friends
sipped the bitter taste of beer
laughed at silly jokes
burped out loud after the 3rd 1st can of beer
have a nice gossipy chat session

Unfortunately I did NOT get to
try kayaking
listen to the sound of ocean waves lapping at the beach
go island hopping for a day
read a good book

Well I don't think I'll achieve all this by end of the year. It's too um, late. Fyi, it's monsoon season now. All beaches are closed. Serious. Lapping of ocean waves at the beaches yes, but big no no for kayaking and island hopping unless I'm seeking death

On the bright side, I did achieved half of the stuff I've listed down, the only difference is that I've pictured myself doing it in another state or country, not in the land of crows and bahkuteh.




Someone please just shoot me. That's gotta be more fun than this shithole I'm in right now.

No comments: