Friday, August 27, 2010

Today someone asked me why do I look so sad. I told her it was because sem break is ending and that I'll have to return to Cheras soon. That would be without a doubt the truth if it was last semester. But nah, it is a burdensome story that I would not want to impose on her and ruin such a great day. Sorry my dear friend for er, not telling the truth. It would bore you to no end.

I never thought that I would be so eager to return to Cheras. Of course it had got nothing to do with me going into degree *fingers crossed*, meeting new friends yada yada. I just want to get away and hide in that lil' room in 101 Pendita.

Cos honestly I do not know how to deal with this. I know what I did was wrong but I do not regret about what I've said. And I never have the intention to come back and create chaos.

It was truly not an accusation. I may not be sensible so my opinions could be waved away like it doesn't matter and she probably thinks that there is no point of listening to what I have to say because I'm a failure. Yes, I do admit that I'm a failure and I'm not putting myself down. That's that.

But if only she could stop being so defensive and just listen to what I've said, chew it, digest it, or try to understand the position that I was in.