Saturday, August 7, 2010

A note for Tablo

Dear Tablo,

Recently, you have been acting really weird. You wouldn't show me my favourite games like Restaurant City, Hotel City etc. You wouldn't even let me blog! I've tried updating you with new softwares but still, all that you showed me is "Your request has timed out".

It is starting to get on my nerves. I used to be so proud of you cos you never failed me unlike that HP and Dell that Khailing and Irene owns. In my eyes, they can't even be compared with you. So sleek and masculine. You are very quiet too unlike that HP that kept howling and that Dell who kept flickering like a magnitude 9 earthquake had struck KL.

I do not know what is wrong with you. I have been showering you with love and sincerity since the day I met you. New desktop background every now and then so that you wouldn't be bored. Or is it because you were jealous that Changmin often hog the background? Do you want beautiful girls instead? Please tell me what's the problem so we could work things out. I really miss the old you, the previous you.

Your ever-faithful owner,
Rubin

9 comments:

zoe said...

awww... sorry about tablo. he's misbehaving huh? maybe it's time for some whacking. LOL.

Kaylie.SookYee said...

haha.. a very simple post but it just makes me laugh! cute dei.
ask ur table be guai pls. =)

Kaylie.SookYee said...

oops. tablo i mean. =p

Rubin said...

peili - arghhh how could i whack him?? noo!! i can't do that. he is still tablo eventhough he's misbehaving @@

sooks - ahahha yeahh i often time mispelled it as table too. hmmm maybe he's angry about it. you know some ppl are sensitive about their names. lol.

tablo - see sook sook also ask you to be guai edy. and peili even suggest to whack you. if you still misbehave i might send you to peili to be whacked. she's got a "warm, motherly heart" XD

Bao said...

hahah you named your lappy tablo? :P

Rubin said...

yeahh cos i like the name XD

Bao said...

i wonder what happens to tablo now that mithra is getting enlisted :/ knetizens are even accusing him for faking his certs. poor guy.

Rubin said...

i thought the problem already resolved? hmmm as long as he produces good music, it doesn't bother me at all :D

Bao said...

haha. idk. such a long time ago anyways, it should be resolved.

probably collaborating now that his homies are all in the army. lol. :( i want new epik high musicccc.