Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This morning, a big arse moth freaked me out when I was running to the toilet because of stomachache. 3.30 in the morning. It really did scared the shit out of me. The moth was still on my room's door even after I was out of the toilet and it fluttered away when I opened the door. My response - rush into my room and shut the damn door.

Woah~ I was so afraid that it will fly into my room and stuck there, staring at me. Do you know how freaky it is to have an insect in a confined space with you and you have absolutely no idea what it will do the next second. It's like you want to take a shower but there's a lizard in the bathroom. You wouldn't want to shower with a pair of eyes looking at you right?

Luckily it was attracted by the light on the ceiling so yay! I was saved XD I will never be able to revise for my algebra test if it happens the other way, not until it is out of my room.

2 comments:

llw said...

ya.i knw how it feels. totally freaky!

Rubin said...

Wayne!! when are you coming back?? miss ya alot!!!! xc's coming back soon ya know?