Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zomg, used 2 hours plus to complete the lyrics for my housemate.
Plagiarism I must say. LOL.
It's about two girls dumping the guy that had been two-timing them.


Verse 1
I love the way you are, I love the way you smile
And deep down in my heart, you're driving me so wild
I love you, as long as the river Nile
But I can never forget that lipstick on your collar

Verse 2
I love the way you are, I love the way you smile
You're always in my heart, oh I can't wait a while
I love you, even if I go senile
But I can never forget when you mistaken me for another girl

Pre-chorus
It kills me to think of you with another woman
So I'm trying hard to forget
It kills me to think of you with another woman
Then I realize I can never forgive

Chorus
Oh I trusted you, I trusted you
How could you do this to me?
Don't you know lies can be seen in your eyes?
Cause you've been cheating
Oh we trusted you, we trusted you
How could you do this to us?
And we thought you're different from them other guys
But you've been cheating

Outro
You fooled us with your lies
But now everything unties
Boy, we don't care
This is our last goodbyes

2 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

huiyo.. ada potential!

Rubin said...

ada potential cut and paste lahh. lololol.