Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm home now, safe and sound. I was not knocked down, mugged or kidnapped. But the third unlucky incident did happened. That is when I came back, I realized that the house was not lit up and the fan in the living room was not switched on like it is everyday.
*gasps*
The fuse box tripped!
And we couldn't break into the room with the fuse box cos the girl is still in lecture. But thank god Uncle Lim came in time to rescue all of us, particularly me cos I'm still locked out of my room.

Is this the 3rd incident?

Maybe yes. Maybe no. Cos in between the nine hours since the second unlucky incident, I found out that I have to take the longer route to school as they have sealed the shorter route due to "safety purposes" and I'm taking the same subject as one of the irritating people I met during my first sem. What a wonderful Monday =='''

No comments: