Friday, March 19, 2010

Spell the magic~

I know I'm suppose to go and sleep by now but I had this itch to post something up. Lol. I'm STILL listening to One Way's Magic, repeating it in my playlist. Heh. It'll soon become Song of the Month!

The Lovely Bones was released today. Okay, technically it was yesterday since it's already 1am in the morning. Lol. I managed to watch it with me friend! Yay~

Thank you so much May Yee for accompanying me to watch this flick. I've been waiting for the release since the production was announced over the net. Mwahhh~

The adaption was slightly different from the book but touching (and sad) nonetheless. Not even 10 minutes into the flick I was tearing up already. Maybe it was because I knew what was coming so I couldn't help it. Definitely a must watch. The graphic was magnificent.

I love the actress who played Susie Salmon (the girl who was killed) and her beautiful blue eyes. And oh, Mark Wahlberg and Rachel Weisz too! They did a great job, especially Mark Wahlberg as the father. I could really imagine the pain that he was going through after losing her. Okay, I might tear up again.

It's sad to think that there are fathers (or family members) that are really going through this kind of pain. Knowing that a family member was sexually assaulted before being killed and disposed of is really heart breaking.

Seriously, I will start tearing up if I continue. Heh.

Other than that, I went to a tango concert this evening with my house-mates. It was a collab between the lecturers and students of the Music Faculty from my school. Electric guitar, piano, accordion, double bass and a violin.

Some of the songs were kinda cool especially when there's a long haired punk girl playing the violin and a lecturer playing a huge ass double bass. All of them seems to enjoy the performance very much so there were funny expressions involved. But I couldn't laugh because I was sitting second row from the front. Heh.

Alright, I think I'll stop here. I've finish sipping my warm milk and I've got an accounting practice tutorial at 9.30am. It would require my brain to be up and running. Lol. Take care people. Later days! ;)

No comments: