Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Love Story. More or Less.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time I've ever watched a movie released on the day itself. And this first film would be Valentine's Day. LOL. Tix were selling fast by the time we reach the cinema. Seats left were the first and second rows from the screen but we didn't mind.

Should you guys watch it? Yeah, maybe. Since Valentine's coming up. Though I wouldn't say that I enjoyed it VERY much or something. I would prefer He's Just Not That Into You rather than this.

The character and storyline of double Taylor wasn't very interesting. This film supposedly center around characters that's related to each other and how they're going through Valentine's. I couldn't make out the character's connection with the theme though. And it felt like their character was only add-ons into the film just because they're like the 'hot stuff'. Just for the sake to spice up the line of 'A-listers' actors.

Though I must say I super like Ashton Kutcher's character. He's super sweet. And there's still surprises here and there. But I won't reveal it here. Don't want to spoil it for you guys. Watch it yourself if you want to know. Lol. But I've got to say, it's such a waste! IF it's true anyways. Lol.

Next movie. The Lovely Bones. Can't wait! XD

4 comments:

zoe said...

lovely bones.. heeee...
i got its dvd heheXD

Rubin said...

so fast?! pirated wan izit? lol.

zoe said...

no la.. got an american boy to get me the us version. lalalala... XD
or course pirated la... lol.. opps..

Rubin said...

hmmm never mind. imma watch it in the cinema. this i will never miss. muahahahahahah