Monday, February 22, 2010

Kong Hei Fatt Choy!

Well, it's kinda late for wishes right? It's the ninth day of CNY already. Better late than never though. LMAO.

I'm still in the gambling celebration mood. And the random-est thing was that I received a text from the eldest sister asking if I'm free on Friday night so that we could gamble. I laughed my arse off. Looks like I'm not the only one addicted to it. LOL.

Anyhows, this week no more slacking. Midterms are pouring in starting from next week. And I haven't started on my assignments due next and the week after. I don't know if I'm taking foundation too lightly. Some of my friends seems so 'pia'. Is it because they are naturally diligent people? Lol. I guess that's not for me to know. Cos the word 'diligent' and 'hardworking' doesn't seem to stick around or exist in my personal dictionary. But 'procrastinate'? Oh, hell YES. It's my loyal companion. Lmao.

Btw Sooks, where's the CNY photos? Upload please! Thx <333

No comments: