Monday, January 11, 2010

I want you back T.T

Today is definitely the worst day of 2010. I lost my purse in Midvalley. The whole trip started out as a happy thing when Wai Peng, Khai Ling and I decided to watch Avatar in Midvalley.

After purchasing the 5.45pm tix, we headed for an early dinner to The Spaghetti Farm and so the whole ordeal started from there. My beloved purse, IC, student ID, driving license and approximately RM130 gone just like that.

I'm suspecting that I might have dropped my purse in the restaurant and one of the staffs had picked it up. I did went back and talked to the manager to see if I could view the CCTV record. However, the manager was really suspicious as she was giving me reasons that did not make sense to me.

First, she said that she had viewed the records and found that nothing was left on the table or whatsoever. I kept pestering her to let me view the video but then she said that actually the camera could not capture us beyond the neckline. So, it's not possible to have a clear view of the table. She twisted her words.

Second, she said that it would took a long time to view the video because they would need to watch from morning till the time when we left the place. The timeline just didn't make any sense. From the time when we left the restaurant until I request to see those records, it didn't even pass an hour yet. More or less, it was only half an hour.

Though, I could not do anything because she insisted that the recordings are "private and confidential". And so all I can do now is hope that a kindred spirit would return my purse upon finding it. I don't care if the money's all gone. I just want my purse back *sigh*

7 comments:

zoe said...

tho i want to say something positive to cheer you up or give u some hope but sorry to say, malaysians are not that honest as we hoped.
all i can say is i'll curse that idiot who stole ur purse and pray he/she would lose double of what u lost. oopss.. evil..

i'm sure ur bz getting everything replaced .. take care and don't be too upset yea..
cheer up babe!
muax muax..

zoe said...

and i hope everything will be fine for you =)

Rubin said...

thx babe. i'm alright now. sherlock holmes and dr watson made my day. lmao.
i'm only replacing it when i'm back to klang this weekend. but aihh.. have to pay rm25 just for a stupid, lousy student ID.
lesson learnt though, a very pricey lesson T.T

zoe said...

oo.. sherlock holmes!!!
haven't watch =(
everybody watch alr.. no teman=(
lol..

Rubin said...

you should watch! i'd say it's worth it. heh.
and oh, you remember miss bingley from pride and prejudice? she's dr watson's fiance in this movie. lol.

Anonymous said...

llw: i would say, Jude Law is kinda hot! hahaha. but sorry bout ur purse though.

Rubin said...

yesh! with that walking stick and killer accent XD