Monday, November 23, 2009

Mood swinging

On Thursday I was thinking about my cds. LOL. That was very random. So I went back and gathered my 'collection'. But sadly, two are missing! My AAR and Usher's album. I searched high and low, every nook and corner but to no avail. I think the AAR went missing a long time ago. I don't really mind though cos it's pirated =P But my Usher cd!! That's original. I bought it when I was in Taiwan eons ago. And now it's missing. The cover is still around but the cd just disappeared into thin air *cries*

Somehow I suspect that maybe one of the ex-maids might have broke it or something and hide it from me. It's not the first time anyways *sigh* I hate it when my things just go missing like that. I even tried to find for my flower earrings to wear during forum but the same thing happened too. All of it disappeared without a trace. Or did I misplaced it myself? *sigh*

The cd! I don't think I misplaced it myself. But I guess I'll never know.

Hmmm... It ain't cheap! ='(

4 comments:

llw said...

wah..so many posts edy? it showed last update "1 month ago" on my page..swt...lol..anyways, the messenger bag loooks nice ^^

llw said...

hey, the previous comment wasnt published, weird. anyways, wht i wanted to say was i didnt know there r so many updates edy. it showed last updated 1 month ago on my pg.swt.anyways, the messenger bag looks nice.

llw said...

WAHAHa...looks like im spamming...if u dun mind, u can delete one of the comments...hahaha

Rubin said...

i was surprised to see 3 comments notification by you in my inbox. lol. it's alright. but you can spam if you want to. i don't mind =P