Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lost

Currently I'm not in my best shape. And I meant mentally, not physically. Wai Peng left on Monday right after her final paper and we went to celebrate with her course mates after that. Well, more of them celebrating and me sighing. I still have 2 more months to go. I can already start to feel the emptiness of the room because I'm so used to having Wai Peng here. We always have each other as companions. But I guess that's unavoidable. Life goes on.

And my film & arts midterm result was out on Friday. I didn't do very well. So right now I'm quite worried about that. Then there's Intro to business and Computing Studies. Headaches really. With minimal friends out here, I'm quite lost.

Honestly speaking, I find most of the students here very chuan except for the human communication bunch. They're alright. But people here especially from the hostels are not so friendly. So I can already feel that this two months will be especially tough to pass.

So the next best thing for me now is to fully concentrate on my studies. Well, I really hope I can achieve that. Or at least, AT LEAST I don't have to sit for supplementary test or worst, retake any subjects next semester. That's the goal for now. But we'll see after finals.

If only Revy could move here from the north wing campus.

No comments: