Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer Sonic Festival

I think this will be in my list of 'things to do before I die'. LOL. I'm not a fan of crowded places. I dread them. But Summer Sonic Festival will be one of the events that I don't mind attending.

Like this year LINKIN PARK performed for the second time. I've ceased the fangirl activity and focuses more on K-pop now. But still I'd like to watch them perform live once again. It'll be so worth it. Some more in one of my favourite countries. Oh, the joy! Then there's The All-American Rejects, Keane, Hoobastank, Dragon Ash, Puffy, B'z etc etc

<333 B'z

They even performed my all-time favourite song this year in Summer Sonic. Kya~~~~



While previous years they had Daft Punk, Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, Orange Range, Hinder, Oasis, Rip Slyme, Tommy Heavenly 6 etc etc. I wanna live in Japan! I don't mind the earthquakes, really. Then I can attend this event and eat all the sushi I want.

No comments: