Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New shades and a hyper kid.

No new updates for this past week because I was given the duty to babysit my devil-like darling nephews. Oh, I love them to bits but some time they can be a little too much to handle. One hyperactive kid and a don't-force-me-to-do-homework-or-I'll-cry kid. The worst is when jealousy kicks in *sigh*

But I'm a proud aunt cos Adam did no mistake in his spelling and ejaan test. Muahahaha~ Or else the blood that I vomitted several times will go to waste. LOL.

Oh, oh my new "rayban" shades from Hatyai. 80 Baht only. LOL. I think Aaron wear it better than I do.



It's really hard to get a good photo out of a hyperactive kid. VERY HARD. So I gave up asking him to pose for me. And the lighting isn't so good in the room.

Really nothing much going on. Except that I'll be going into college soon. In about a week. Gosh, I have no idea what to pack. All I can think of is clothes, hangers, cellphone charger ... and a little help here? Lol. Susah lah~

6 comments:

llw said...

toiletries, shoes, facial products, bags, money ....erm....if can think of others i'll leave a note..heheh

Rubin said...

LOL. Thx <333
I think I'll pack last minute.

sarah said...

junk food!!!
twisties, mamee, chachos, pringles, roller coaster.
hahahaah....
rubin's going college! yay!
jia you, jia you, jia you.

Rubin said...

wahhh.. i'm actually planning to lose weight when i'm over there. and you're asking me to pack junk food =.='''
but i might consider mamee and pringles. very long never have those d. ahahah~

sarah said...

mamee they state there it's a healthy food mah. it's a reason for you to take junk food. heh
of course you can lose weight. skip lunch. hhaha

Rubin said...

mamee is healthy food? tipu kids wan izit? LOL.
nvm lah, I'll let them tipu me XD
i usually don't take breakfast so by lunch i'll be starving @.@