Friday, July 17, 2009

What the...

I went up to Cheras again today with the sis. She wants me to learn the way. It's alright I guess. I'll be using Kesas highway so it's straight all the way and after that a few turnings. But things will be wee bit different when I'm in front of the wheel. Not her *sigh* On our way to the office, she was telling me things like 'slow down over here cos most accidents happen here'

-__________-

Even though before this I was complaining that I need to start driving, but now I'm a bit nervous about it. Aren't I suppose to stay within Klang radius for the first few months? Aigoo~

Guess everything happened too fast. But all I can do now is to embrace it and like what Mims said, give it my best shot.

Berubinlah~

2 comments:

llw said...

take care while drivin..! xoxo

Bao said...

haha, yeah take care eh.

first few months can be bit...dangerous. lol, maybe it only applies to me. but yah, i thought i was gonna stay within klang radius for the first few months, but i had no choice my dad had to train me to drive up to kota damansara everyday. haha.