Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Final

I know a lot of you guys are concern about me. Constantly asking if I've decided whenever we chat on MSN. Heh~ I have decided before this and it was all about getting the green light. But I also knew that I was fighting a losing battle.

Although it is not what I want, but they I've already decided to work for the time being. The sister had secured a job for me in a law firm which is owned by one of her clients. I met the lady yesterday and we talked a bit. She told me that by reading law doesn't mean that I have to practice it because the law field is actually very wide and a lot of people took a degree in law as a stepping stone for them to venture into other fields like engineering, banking etc.

If I'm still interested in doing translation, I could do that too. But translate from English to BM lah or vice versa. So the plan now is to work, and then study part time in one of the private institutions. I've did some research, places like Stamford, ATC and Brickfields do offer part time courses. LOL. Though maybe I won't be able to practice law after graduating because of the lousy STPM requirement. Arghh... What the heck?! Not gonna dwell into this matter anymore. There's really no point to fight till the end because Dewan Rakyat had released a statement saying "will not let me have it my way this time". So screw it, I'll do whatever it is. They want a degree in law. I'll give them a degree in law. Even if I won't get to practice it later on. Period.

So now my dear friends, if things go smoothly, my work starts on 3rd of August. The first 3 months are probation period. I'll be handling things like writing letters, making phone calls etc. Basically admin work lah *cries* But 'fraid not, it's a Monday to Friday job. 8.30am to 5.30pm. We will still get to meet up when you guys are back for holiday. And maybe, I'll be able to drive by then *winkwink* So, pray for me ya!

7 comments:

zoe said...

go!go!go! Berubinlah!!!!
good luck and ...
RUBIN FIGHTING!!!!!
=)
will meet u very soon!!!!

koh peichen said...

all the best! ^^

Rubin said...

pei li - you sound rather excited. all the exclaimination marks. LOL. thank you. everyone fighting! XD

pei chen - thanks. maybe I can visit you cos I saw UPM signboard on the way to the office. or we can meet up somewhere. LOL.

Kaylie.SookYee said...

HAHA.. yea.. good luck bin!!

mei yin said...

go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rubin! RUBIN! go, go, go!
jia you~

Rubin said...

thank you guys! lol.
everyone jia you! =)

yiemmima said...

all the best you.. give it ur best shot ey? take care. =)