Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Headache

As much as I'm irritated by it myself, I can't help asking people what decision they had made too. LOL. Really can't help it. I guess somewhere deep down I've already decided which path I'm most likely to take. I just need confirmation that I would not waste my time doing something that will not benefit me in the long run. Plus, I need the green light from 'Dewan Rakyat' too.

So now, I'm not hunting for top-notch uni anymore cos I've realised this one thing from all the forum posts that I've read. There's no perfect uni. Shitty management or not. It's an obstacle. I'm pretty sure in time I'll complain about it. Probably in this blog. Heh~ I'm not going to be pleased. But in a few years, it's going to be buried in the past. The most important thing to do now is to secure a piece of paper with D-E-G-R-E-E printed on it. Stupid management? Pfft. It's just trivial matter.

And I've applied for Bachelor of English in UNITAR, you know just trying out my luck. I don't know this comes off as a surprise or not, but I'm accepted into their degree programme. Mind you, I've not lied about my STPM result. I clearly did not meet the requirements stated in their website. But I'm offered a place in their July intake. So now I'm highly suspicious about the quality of this uni. Not to say I had good impression of this uni in the first place. I've told a couple of you guys about the problem with that course that I came across few weeks ago. Here's the link
http://blog.thestar.com.my/permalink.asp?id=21434

Then again, if I am able to skip a year in foundation, isn't that good news? Though if I'm to follow my heart, I'd say no to UNITAR. LOL. Cos I don't want to major in TESOL, literature or linguistics. Somehow contradicts my statement above? Heh~

Welcome to my paradoxical mind *winks*

No comments: