Saturday, June 6, 2009

Karma Point = Zero

My voice sorta cracked after returning from badminton and Mr Kaya session. Hohoho. Cos when I'm high, I'll laugh myself silly and crap loads of nonsense. Thus, my voice would crack. No alcohol needed. LOL.

And I realized something from our mosquitoes killing stories. I'm a sadist. I mean I don't get pleasure by hurting other person, UNLESS they hurt me first. Self-defense. You can't blame me for that. But to be honest, I enjoy killing mosquitoes. I'll be like

" Die! You good-for-nothing mosquitoes! DIE!!! "

And even after it is officially dead, I wouldn't stop tazzing it with the mozzie racquet thingy. I'll tazz it until the blood sucker is burnt so badly, there ain't no spark no more. LOL. Can't help it. I'm a mozzie magnet =P

Berubinlah~

p/s I don't wanna high by myself. So let's get high on Tuesday night ;)