Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sekadar lalu

Holy cow!
What happened to Nicole Tong?
Is that blood?


LOL~
It's cream or icing or whatever you call it.
Looks like she was injured right?
Poor Sze Tzing.
Victim of the cheeky Nicole.
XD

An advance surprise birthday celebration with Nicole.
Although we might see her again on Saturday.
But since most people could make it, why not?

Sze Tzing flexing her muscle. Haha~
Nolah. She was telling me about some superstitious stuff.
Apparently if there's a line on your arm near the joint then your grandfather comes from China.
I have yet confirm if my grandfather is from China.
LOL.


And my dear Mei Yin going high again.
Why?
Miss someone is it?
=P

Berubinlah~

2 comments:

koh peichen said...

hey, u left out one pic leh. need my help to post it? haha. XD

Rubin said...

aiseh.. no need lah. just keep that pic to yourself can d. no need sebarkan. lol.