Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 1

Right now I'm using 28.8 Kbps connection which is bloody, bloody slow.
Ain't complaining.
This is the best.
Though I doubt it's exactly 28.8 Kbps.
It's more likely to be 0.1 Kbps.
Even slower than a tortoise.
*sigh*
Enough about that.
I should be thankful.
LOL.

The weather's fine.
I have a standing fan at full blast right beside of me.
Just a little bit tired, have a slight headache and sore throat.
The dark pouch under the eyes are still visible.
And it's getting even more distinct.
Hopefully tonight I can drop dead on my bed.
I miss those days. =(

I'm craving for Yu Yu Ice.
That famous RM1.50 Pandamaran Yu Yu Ice.
Red bean flavour.
Yum~
Mel, do you do Yu Yu Ice delivery too?
*chuckles*

Berubinlah~

4 comments:

zoe said...

haha... evil cat lady said wanna deliver nasi kukus oso no.. haha...

Rubin said...

nasi kukus too far d. maybe yu yu ice can? haha..

llw said...

in bkt tinggi they r selling for rm1.60 edy..!

Rubin said...

what?! really?! cheating!! lol.