Thursday, April 23, 2009

Whoosh~

Today, I was out for 12 hours straight going from

JJ --> Berkeley --> Bukit Raja --> Telok Gadong --> Modern

I know, damn busy cos MR came back! Woohoo~ We had an incident that happened today. Highlight of the week. Probably months. Haha~

Pei Li, do not read from here onwards.

If you guys enjoy dining or hanging out at Igentis, the place that sells bubble tea in JJ,



please think twice or consider as many times as possible before going there because believe it or not, there was a baby cockroach in Pei Li's drink. She did not realize it until she almost finish her drink. Of course the next thing to do was to complain about it and ask for the bill. But the damage was already done. And the most ridiculous thing was the waiter giving us excuses like they prepared clean stuff for us so maybe the cockroach fell into the drink from the ceiling because it's not very clean and that kind of crap. Pffftt.

Eh hello mister, it doesn't matter whether it was the worker or the cockroach's fault. The point is that IT HAPPENED IN THE RESTAURANT ITSELF. Aren't you guys suppose to keep the place clean in the first place? So, DON'T BLAME IT ON THE COCKROACH JUST BECAUSE IT COULDN'T JUSTIFY ITSELF. And for the sake of customer's satisfaction, you should have just suck it up and admit that it's the restaurant's fault instead of giving us some bullshit explaination. Denying it just make the matter worse.

So please, think twice before going there. Or at least make sure that the food over there is clean and insect-free before digging in.

Okay Pei Li, you can start reading again.

Then we had discussion about our trip to Malacca, Penang, The Cleft and Genting. Penang and Genting are out of the question for now unless we can find a better timing. Stupid school holiday. Kacau saje! But if Elaine on for Malacca then I guess it'll be a sure thing *crosses fingers*

Though I feel guilty for staying out so late tonight cos I was out late on Monday night too. To some maybe it looks like the sister and mom are being overprotective, but I guess they're just worried and I don't know, I'm not the most responsible and alert person on Earth? Well, not responsible and alert enough for them anyways.
I told my sister what Pei Li always say to me

"Once in a while only mah"

and guess what she replied me.

"What if something bad happened to you that very time?"

What am I suppose to say to her? I'm not that lucky? *sigh* Complicated lah.

Oh btw, Patrick Wilson and Justin Long is very cute. I know Justin Long is not in the hot hunk category but he just have that kind of attraction that I can't explain. HAHA~ Maybe it was because of the character that he played in he's just not that into you ?

Though, I wouldn't say that it's a must watch movie. I don't think it'll be appealing for guys especially or people that do not enjoy romance-y kinda movie. HAHA~ But I find the plot and the characters quite amusing. The movie also reminded me about working in Buzznet and how I would have reacted if I'm converting those voicemails that the characters would leave in the movie. It's hilarious!

edit: Eh, I just found out that Patrick Wilson played Nite Owl in Watchmen. This get up reminds me of Batman. So original.

He also played Raoul, Le Vicomte de Chagny in The Phantom of the Opera.

Damn gay right?! ROFL. Must watch again!!

Berubinlah~

No comments: