Friday, April 10, 2009

Last day

I guess now I can be considered as a sampah masyarakat. LOL. I have always find that term amusing. Yes, I have quitted my job. Today was my last day. I'm currently jobless. But I don't think I'll be looking for one anyways.

Aside from the shitty management, I must say this whole experience is really eye opening for me. And the pay is really good. I've learned a lot I guess, like touch typing which I'm doing it right now. It's a pain in the arse but if I can master it, I can type a whole lot more faster than my current wpm.

And the colleagues. They are the best people to work with, slack and everything. Can you believe that we actually watched movies during our training for this week? Kononnya want to learn about British accent and all. But the only British movie that we watched was Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. The rest is American movies. LOL. Oh, I'm so going to miss Mel and Daphne =(

So folks, feel free to drop by my house or go yum cha or something. You guys know what number to call.

Berubinlah~

No comments: