Friday, January 2, 2009

I've got it.

For some reason, new year just came and went just like that
*snaps her fingers*
Just like that. I don't feel any difference. No celebration. No new year resolution. Nothing. Nada. Nil. I mean what's the point of making them when I'll break it even before January ends.

This few days I've been quite cranky. Things are not going the way I want it. Constantly being bombarded with those stupid questions. Hey, it's not like I can control it. When it doesn't involve only me, alone *sigh*
Seriously, I'm not in a good shape. Almost everyone is getting on my nerves!

But there's one piece of good news for 2009. I finally signed the contract! Woohoo~ Great start for a brand new year huh? I'll be starting work on the 19th of Jan along with Pei Li, Balraj, Nashvinder, Nashvind's brother, and Jagwinder.

Well, hope everything will go smoothly after this. I'm actually excited about this job. And we don't have to wear formal clothes to work. Smart casual will do. See how much we can save on clothes already. LOL.

This is my first step towards independance. One of the reason why I insist on this job is because I want to learn new things that might be useful for me in the future. The sis kept pushing me to find work as promoter in specifically, AEON Bt Tinggi. Honestly, I didn't want to. I know I can learn by working as a promoter also. But if I can find a better pay job, plus a desk job that allows me to sharpen my english command. Why not? My plan (for now, if possible) for uni is to take linguistic courses.

Maybe it's not so worth it after cutting all the expenses and yada yada. But at least I don't have to stand for the whole shift and serve nerve-wrecking customers. Before I kill myself, I'll kill them first!

So my plan is if, I say IF (touch wood) I'm not accepted in any uni, I can continue working, make money and along the way revamp my plans for the future.

Is it so hard to accept my decision? I just don't get it.

Anyhows, a late happy new year to everyone out there. It's a brand new year. Don't screw it up. LOL. Just kidding. Everything will go smoothly =)

Berubinlah~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

llw: super late..but happy new year darlin..! n good for u for gettin tht job..hehe..tcare..!

Rubin said...

happy new year to you too! <3
how about you? it's jan already. finding for job?

Soon Chia said...

you've made the right choice!
what you said is right. you might be able to continue to work if you FAIL STPM which I doubt you would.

Rubin said...

thx for the support =)