Monday, September 22, 2008

Wah can fly eh

Realized something really funny from this Taiwanese Idol Drama. Normally, I don't really watch this kind of genre. Even if I did watch I couldn't finish the whole thing. Anyways, back to the topic. There's this part in the drama that is set in Shanghai, China.

Scene 1
The heroin is wandering around this harbour place in the city of Shanghai. I don't remember what's the name but I've been there before.



Scene 2
The desperate hero is searching for her but to no avail.

Scene 3
The heroin is still wandering but the setting had changed to another place that's more olden China kinda feel.




Until this part, I realized something funny. The setting in scene 3 is in a place called Zhu Jia Jiao. From the experience, to get to ZJJ, you need around 1-2 hours by bus and WITHOUT pitstop.

So how the hell did the heroin wander on foot from the harbour in Shanghai to ZJJ? She got metal leg ah? Or she's a witch? Can apparate and disapparate like Harry Potter.

Berubinlah~

No comments: