Friday, August 8, 2008

Rusks

We were talking about baby stuff on Wednesday. The pacifier, lin kan/baby bottle, blanket, diapers and all. So today while shopping for groceries in Tesco, my 'favourite' hangout place on Friday, me and the sis were on the way to the cashiers when we passed by the baby food aisle. SISTER stopped in front of the shelf that stores rusks. Ya know the baby biscuit that you can mix with water and it'll turn into porridge-y kind of substance. Yes, and SISTER decided to buy a box.

6 pieces. RM3.65. Oklah, quite cheap.
And she told me specifically that I can only have half of it.

Reveals two packets.

Looks like the those tea leaves packet.

But there's 6 pieces in a packet so there's actually 12 pieces in a box.
RM3.65 / 12 = RM 0.30 per piece. Not bad eh?

I bit it.

Ah.... it brings back memories XD

No comments: