Monday, July 21, 2008

wake me up when friday afternoon ends

Oh, I've said the darnest thing today. Shouldn't have opened my darn mouth in the first place. Still feel guilty about it. I hope nothing will happen after this. I really don't want it to get worse than this. All the dramas and scandals. It's more than enough. Sigh. Case closed. You will never hear a word from me again.

I'm kinda excited about Friday night :: chuckles :: Like what Pei Yi said, this will be our last chance to let our hairs down and relax before the battles begin. Okay, I realized that I've said the last chance/opportunity/time for me to relax but ya know, this bbq thingy wasn't planned out early early in the first place. It just pops out of nowhere. Hehe... And an overwhelming majority people that we've invited will be coming. Just left Wayne that has not confirm with me. Plus my sisters sumore leh. Maximum 35 people? Ekkk! Hope it doesn't rain that night :: crosses fingers ::

Food oh food. Nothing fancy. We're serving normal bbq food like chicken wing, sausages, chicken ball (great demand), fruits, spaghetti, brownies, potatoes, corns, and MARSHMELLOWS. The thought of all the delicious food is making me to salivate. Nyeknyeknyek... Any more ideas for the food or tis' too much?! ROFL.

I can't wait for Friday night. But before that gotto get through Maths 1 and Chem test on Thursday and Friday :: exhales ::
This reminds me to find for the skewers. I have no idea where is it chuck to.


Edit: Forgot to add that Mary-Ruth is baking the brownies! The holy and wise one is baking the brownies! Have you tried her brownies? NO?! Why? Where have you been? You can miss the chicken ball. You can miss the marshmellows. But you can't miss her freaking brownies! XD

No comments: