Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ratball

This week is gonna be hectic. I mean hectic as in HECTIC.
Yesterday was the second last chemistry practical.
Today was the librarian farewell.
Tomorrow KPA's annual general meeting.
Thursday Maths 1 test and presentation for Maths 2.
Friday Chemistry and Bio test.

:: in a very selamba tone ::
Oh we dissected white mice today. Very pleasant experience,

NOT! I almost vomit when I was cutting the digestive system. The smell. Fuh~ Can die eh. And the horror of it. The mice appears to be sleeping but it's actually stone cold dead. But then you'll have the feeling like it's going to come to live. Scaryyyy.... I don't have problem touching it but the smell is really strong. I would rather catch 50 carpenter bees. Throw in some dragonflies too (fyi dragonfly is very fast so it's very hard to catch).

About the farewell, I think it was between okay to good. I like the souvenirs. Very thoughtful and I didnt realize that it's hand made until I saw the upper part. The food. I requested for roti jala and they really prepared it. Haha~ Good job. I'm impressed =)
My loan-sharking days is over! Woohoo~

Berubinlah~

No comments: