Thursday, July 24, 2008

JULY BABIES ROX~

ZOE LIM PEI LI
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY
LET'S ENJOY OUR LAST TEEN YEAR
<3

Today was one hell of a day, I mean in a good way cause Maths 1 test was postponed due to the draggy assembly. Woohoo~ Then Zabe allowed us to do our own work. By work it means working our mouths, not brains. Then after that we had blood donation in our school. I almost get to donate. Cis, spent so long to calm down and really go for it but in the end didn't get to donate cause I didn't get more than 5 hours of sleep.

I didn't know that I looked dead until Soon Chia said so. He said I looked sick or something. Can't remember. After that was Hitler Chan's class and then a short board meeting to discuss the library's incoming board that we gonna reveal on Tuesday! It was a very short meeting cause after that the Yakin's came with the cake that Ramanan baked for Pei Li and I. Thanks Ramanan! Hehe~ You'll be shocked that a guy baked the cake and also did the decoration. I totally salute him. But I feel so ashamed of myself.
:: cries ::

A good shot of the chocolate flower.

Gotta bend down abit. Hee~

The boys eyeing the cake.

Thanks Ram for the cake!

Keng right?! I have no idea how he shaped the chocalate strips into petals. But he is REALLY patient. I think I'll smash the cake while in the process of shaping the flower. And it's really delicious. He said that it's dark chocolate but I don't think it's bitter, and not too sweet also. Just nice =)

Take 1 - Ram suddenly jumped into the photo

Take 2 - Dunno what happened

Take 3 - Sze Yong look at the photographer, not someone else!

Take 4 - Sorry, my fault!

Take 5 - Again!

Take 6 - I almost burst out laughing cause Suk Siang was so farnie when she threathened us not to move our heads anymore.

Ahhh... Aku dipenyekkan!!

With Mary-Ruth! I can't wait for her brownies! Woot~

I can't wait for Friday night lah! Even Chemistry test is postponed to next week. Haha~ So not so tension. But kinda regret that I didn't get to donate blood. Oh, I found out that my blood type is B. Hehe. B for BIN!

BERUBINLAH~

3 comments:

zoe said...

*sobsob*
so sad....last teen years....
we are OLD!!!
haha....
gosh, i'd realised now how many shots we took with the guys.... MANY!!!
our position in the pictures are the SAME!haha...rofl...
like the bride and groom....xD

zoe said...

oh ya...almost forgot...
JULY BABIES ROX!!!!!
LEOS ROX TOOO...
even the "ciplak" ones....rofl...xD
hehehehe.....

Rubin said...

yes yes.. we should have charged them rm5 per shot then split 50-50 XD
eh.. there's no ciplak leo's k. all original with the flashy sticker.