Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kemalangan air

Thanks to the 'responsible' Nissan driver who was rushing to God knows where and the 'great' road condition. I think most of you guys can imagine how I would react.

The normal Rubin would have exploded right there and then, cursing the driver with the nastiest cuss she knows and stay in a foul mood for the rest of the day, okay maybe week. Or weeks. LOL.

Instead, I was very calm. I shrugged it off and hurried to the office to clean up. But Pei Li and the rest were totally speechless after it happened. And that's the funny part about it. Everything was so spontaneous. I can never forget their expressions. The speechless-going-to-panic look and the eyes-gonna-pop-out look XD

I'm actually laughing at my own misfortune =D But still, it's not a great experience. Lesson learnt. Stay away from potholes. STAY FAR AWAY. I might not be so forgiving the next time.

And for the drivers out there, please drive slowly and safely even if you're rushing. Not only you are risking other people's life. But you are ruining your car's suspension. And who knows? You might be the next victim. And I can imagine you, clad in your suave office attire, looking oh-so-good and the next thing you know, you're drenched with god knows what water from god knows where. See how calm would you react then =)

Berubinlah~

No comments: