Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just killing time

1) The person who tagged you is - Mei Yin

2) Your relationship with him/her is - Schoolmate, my Friday counselor, the new addition to the Lim family *chuckles*

3) Your first impression of him/her is - quiet

4) The most memorable moments with her - oh, definitely the leech-killing moments. LOL~ go watch the vids if you don't get it.

5)The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is - It's, it's, it's biting!

6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will - Haha. I don't think that's possible.

7) If he/she became your lover, what should he/she improve at - Like I said, it's no where near possible.

8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do - it's Tan Mei Yin we're talking about, who's going to end up becoming her enemies? She is SOOOO adorable!

9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be - Misunderstanding I suppose. Or it'll be my problem. LOL.


10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is - plan something so we can go hang out together.

11) Your overall impression on him/her - She's the sweetest thing ever =)

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself - happy-go-lucky

3) The characteristic you hate most about yourself - indecisive. It's killing me =(

14) The most ideal person you want to be is - well apart from a few flaws, okay maybe a dozen or so of flaws, I guess I'm okay with myself. We only get to live once. Can't be too demanding. Hee~

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them - thanks a lot for putting up with me. I lap you guys!

16) Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you: (not tagging anyone just for the questions below)

1. Wayne
2. Pei Li
3. Mima
4. Sooks
5. Nic
6. Pei Chen
7. Amy
8. Kenneth
9. Khoo Pei Li
10. Xiao Bao

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with - we suspect it's someone with the nickname PAU. LOL. she's gonna kill me.


18) Is 9 a male or female - female

19) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing - xiao bao, amy's off the market XD

20) What is 2 studying at the moment - the art of turning me into a punchbag? no lah. she's working at the moment.


21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3 - 2oth March at Eng Ann mamak

22) What kind of music does 8 like - everything? I know that he's a passionate karaoke fan. LOL.

23) Does 1 have any siblings - Yup.

24) Will you woo 3 - No. Both of us have the same preferences, we like guys.

25) How about 7 - As much as I love her (as a friend), it's IMPOSSIBLE.

26) Is 4 single - Nope.

27) What's the surname of 5 - The easiet to remember. TONG.

28) What's the hobby of 5 - shopping, talking, rayau-ing, making her blog colourful

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well - I guess so.


30) Where is 2 studying at - UKM if she got it *fingers cross*

31) Say something casual about your eyes - ok.

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5 - Duh, she's my friend. how can you be friends with someone when you don't have feelings for her? not the romantic wan lah or course.


33) Where does 9 live? - Berkeley

34) What colours does 4 like - I think she mentioned something about changing ever so often. Yup. =)

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends - I think they only know each other by names.


36) Does 7 like 2 - unfortunately Amy is in Kelantan right now. But I would very much like to introduce her to Pei Li.

37) How did u get to know 2 - Classmates.

38) Does 1 have any pets - Not that I know of.

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world - Not sexy. But she is very pretty *wink wink*

2 comments:

koh peichen said...

lol. pau? -.-" haha

Rubin said...

Yup. The one and only PAU. ROFL.