Wednesday, March 11, 2009

20090307-08 The Cleft

I meant to post this up on Sunday itself after I came back but I guess tiredness took over me. The constant dozing off is taken the toll on me. Guess I really need to start sleeping early to compromise with the early day.

This was what I wrote when I was still fresh with the memories made in The Cleft.


The trip was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The place was really cool, the house and also the temperature. Haha~ It's not something that you can come across in Klang or I daresay anywhere in Malaysia. We were taken to a tour around the place. Going 'Woah' and 'oooo' and 'so nice' and sometimes lost for words over the rooms and all. By the time we came back, those leeches had already nabbed Mei Yin and we had them on video.

Mei Yin's Maiden Leech Bite



Well, after being tortured by those blood-sucking creature, Mei Yin thought that she was safe. But oh no, the leech loved her fresh blood too much that there were, guess how many. Two. Two more leeches between her toes and on her heel. And she did not realize that those leeches were happily feeding off her until she sat down and Mary-Ruth saw those leeches.
I was coming out from the toilet when Mary-Ruth and Mei Yin came rushing to the porch and screamed

WHERE IS THE CAMERA?!

Of course being the good friends that we are, we HAVE to help her to remember this experience forever. She will never get that kind of chance else where and with these attentive friends, we just can't help it. That moment is going to be hard to forget. Too bad though, Pei Li did not realize anything, happily playing Dawn (my current favourite music piece) so she missed out on the second leech-killing-moment.

And boy, that OFF! insect repellent works wonder. One spray and those leeches suffer instant death. LOL. I gotta admit, it was really fun watching them die. Hehe~

Mei Yin's Second Leech Bite



All of us definitely had a lot of fun there, especially me. I laughed so much that my face felt stiff at the end of the day XD We did celebrated Mei Yin's birthday together with donuts and a white candle. Mei Yin, you're older than us now. Teehee~

Mei Yin's Birthday Celebration =)



Aishhh.. We were laughing so happily back then. Now ...

Berubinlah~

3 comments:

sarah said...

NOOOO~~~~~~!!!


heh. XD

Rubin said...

YESSSS~~~~!!!

This post is dedicated to you. HAHA

sarah said...

hu hu hu~~~ T.T