Tuesday, March 10, 2009

STPM result

Here I am.
Back from the former school.
Still clad in my working clothes.
Listening to Baek Ji Young.
Messaging Sze Tzing, Sooks and Pei Li.
Talked to Avinash.
Well, it looks like he owe me lunch.

Okay, I know. I'm crapping here. The title bloody says STPM result and I'm crapping about non-related stuff. LOL. I did badly. But it did not hit me as hard as SPM. Kinda expected. I mean you kinda know how you did after sitting for the paper right?

I actually don't feel anything right now. Not relieved. Not happy. Not sad. No nothing. Well, slightly nervous before collecting the result. But after that, I had been quite calm. Still calm actually. I thought that I would have nervous breakdown before that. Today feels like any other day.

But this made me realize something. How big an impact that I need to snap myself out of this daze? Because clearly, this isn't big enough. Isn't it about time for me to scream like I've seen ghost? And feel fear that will make me shiver and chatter non-stop? Maybe I should consider going into depression and come back out as a whole new person? That might help. Then I might start to take things seriously, like I'm supposed to.

It's over now. Look straight ahead and never ever turn back. I have no one but myself to blow the whistle on. Like I've always said,

Everything will be alright, tomorrow will be fine

Berubinlah~

No comments: